Making a start

Well, today I started looking at the level data. Took some screenshots and cut ot the tiles to use as placeholders until I draw my own, and had a look at the data file, which looks like it’s in a fairly simple format.
I might even try to code the game to use the original data, so that level packs are interchangeable between the ST original and my remake, although there will probably be a few things I can’t decode.
I also got some of the outer framework of the game implemented. I think a basic remake of this one should not be too hard, which will, I hope, leave me plenty of time to get on with my other planned entries.

Comments are closed.